Membership of Friends of Shoreham Beach
FoSB is a non-profit making group whose income is generated solely from membership, fund raising and sponsorship. We receive no Local or National Government support. Your joining provides us with the finance to keep maintaining the beach and delivering our educational and environmental aims.
At present the annual subscription is £5 /year / family. Memberships are renewed in February.
Members get free entry to the events for which we pay speakers or experts. Non-members can come and pay on the day. Members are also informed by email of events, as well as being able to see upcoming events on the website.
For further information on joining Friends of Shoreham Beach you can find our application form by clicking here: Membership Form.
Would those of you who haven’t renewed your Membership or who would like to join please pay in the following ways:-
- By cash attached to a membership form
- By cheque (£5) made payable to “Shoreham LNR” and send (with a membership form) to the Treasurer : John Young, 7 The Cresent, Southwick BN42 4LB. Enclose an SAE for your Membership Card.
- By Standing Order: please print off the membership form and return as above
- By BACS: all details are on the membership form.
If your details have changed since last year please fill in a new Membership Form which can be printed off from the link above.
You can contact us by:
- Phone: 07778035830
- email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please don’t forget to like and follow us on Facebook at Friends of Shoreham Beach.