Well, thanks so much for the interest shown and the entries sent in to the FoSB Summer Photographic competition.
The Judges have reached their verdicts in all categories and the lucky winners have been notified. Look out over the coming weeks for the winning photographs which we will display here and on our facebook page.
We hoped to have an exhibition of all of them in the Shoreham Centre in October but due to current restrictions this has been postponed. However we have high hopes of a display at our AGM next year. Watch this space!
- Your photo needs to be taken on our Local Nature Reserve on Shoreham Beach
- It must be taken between 5 June and 31 August 2020
- Entries need to be submitted below by 31 August 2020
- Only one photo per person
- Single images only please as composite images will not qualify
- If you’re under 16 your parent or guardian must submit your photo and entry for you
- You’ll find all the rules and terms and conditions of entering here
For everyone 16 years and over – £50 WHSmith gift token for first prize and highly commended certificates for the four runners-up
For ages 12 to 15 years – £25 WHSmith gift token for first prize and highly commended certificates for the four runners-up
For ages 11 and below – £25 WHSmith gift token for first prize and highly commended certificates for the four runners-up
Plus, we plan to exhibit all winning and highly commended entries at Shoreham Community Centre, between 26 -31 October 2020 – this will be subject to public health advice at the time.