March 6 @ 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm GMT
Everyone is welcome to join us at our AGM Monday 6 March
Doors open at 6.30PM for drinks at the bar. There will be an opportunity to renew your membership or join us as a new member.
Meet at the The Harbour Club, Harbour Way, Shoreham-by-Sea BN43 5HG
Starts at 7PM with a guest speaker Chris Corrigan at 8PM (approx).
Ecologist Chris Corrigan is currently interim CEO of the Sussex Wildlife Trust and president of the Sussex Ornithological Society. He has been the RSPB’s Director for England and acting CEO for BirdWatch Ireland
- Welcome and introduction of the committee by acting FoSB chair
- Apologies –acting Chair
- Minutes of the previous AGM held on Friday 1st April 2022 and matters arising–acting Chair
- FoSB annual report for 2022 and events planned for 2023 – acting Chair
- Finance report, by FoSB treasurer, Barry Ward.
- Reserve management report by FoSB committee member,Jacky Woolcock
- Election of Committee for 2022 – acting Chair
Brief break to pay subs and for refreshments.
8pm (approx) Chris Corrigan from the Sussex Wildlife Trust will give a short talk