FoSB is a non-profit making group whose income is generated solely from membership, fund raising and sponsorship. We receive no Local or National Government support. Your joining provides us with the finance to keep maintaining the beach and delivering our educational and environmental aims.
Become a member of FoSB
Members get free entry to the events for which we pay speakers or experts. Non-members can come and pay on the day. Members are also informed by email of all events, as well as being able to see upcoming events on the website.
At present the annual subscription is £5 (per family). Memberships are renewed in February. If you would like to join or if you need to renew your Membership, please use one of the following options:
Please remember, if you are renewing and your details have changed since last year please make this clear on the form.
- By cash: attached to a membership form
- By cheque: (£5) made payable to “Shoreham LNR” and send (with a membership form) to the treasurer : John Young, 7 The Cresent, Southwick BN42 4LB. Enclose a SAE for your membership card.
- By standing order: please print off the membership form and return as above
- By BACS: all details are on the membership form.
How to contact FoSB
- For general enquiries: email us on: email@example.com
- For FoSB Beach cleans: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For clearing invasive species and scientific queries: email@example.com
- For educational school visits to the LNR: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or call 07778035830
- Other useful contacts